RE: [Metastockusers] EXPLORER

face=Arial>I&#8217;m not saying it is as easy as making and explorer, testing it, and making
$500 a day.

face=Arial>My whole point here is to get the ball rolling [from scratch, for all
the other novice Metastcok users] on something that we can all have input on as
is develops.

face=Arial>Starting with the explorer.
And by all means my filter is not the end all, I WANT people to offer their
own ideas.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I am disciplined;  I take my
$500 loss, no questions asked.

face=Arial>Yeah, my biggest decision comes when I have 5 stocks and then I have to
decided which one to commit to for that day.  But that may be a WHOLE other System or Explorer.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>When I lose for the day.  I
don&#8217;t do anything until the next day.
My ideal system is for only one trade per day.  And if the trade goes in my direction the next day, I would
continue to hold for another $500 increment.  Better yet, I should say a ½ point incremnent, because I
would buy 2,000 shares if I had the money.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>But my thinking is, if I can come up with a extremely reliable
exploration that has been tested, I can just buy any of the ones [stocks] that
comes up on the list.

face=Arial>

face=Tahoma>-----Original
Message-----