[EquisMetaStock Group] chart and explorer help

I have several questions that I hope people can help me with.
The first is this:  How can you create and then save a tiled chart
template.  I know how to create two different templates and then tile
them but that is different then creating one template that is split
and tiled.
Next, can someone please give me an example of an exploration based on
the crossing of the MACD and stochastic indicators.  For example, I
would like to create an exploration for stocks that is triggered when
the short term MACD signal crosses the long term average and the value
is under 0.
Likewise with stochastic with the value below 20.  I don't understand
how to do this with the cross function or what other way to do this
type of exploration and system tester.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM