[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: chart and explorer help

with explorer, have a look at Binary wave, you can copy the CROSS
formula from there..

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "celtic31" <conwell@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have several questions that I hope people can help me with.
> The first is this:  How can you create and then save a tiled chart
> template.  I know how to create two different templates and then
tile
> them but that is different then creating one template that is split
> and tiled.
> Next, can someone please give me an example of an exploration based
on
> the crossing of the MACD and stochastic indicators.  For example, I
> would like to create an exploration for stocks that is triggered
when
> the short term MACD signal crosses the long term average and the
value
> is under 0.
> Likewise with stochastic with the value below 20.  I don't
understand
> how to do this with the cross function or what other way to do this
> type of exploration and system tester.

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM