[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: system tester

There several places where I believe you can find this information.
One of our resident "experts", Roy Larsen, has written about this in
the past. Your choices are to look in the message archives of the
group for the last 9 months or so and to check out some of Roy's
excellant work in our files:

Basically your buy and signals will be days of the week.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM