Re: [Metastockusers] free data

to reach britefutes.com you must have
http://www.britefutures.com/

POSrich
At 07:29 PM 4/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to
find free real time data feed to MetaStock?  Is it true Yahoo
furnishes such and if so, where?
Will someone tell me the benefits of using a spreadsheet for downloaded
data as opposed to reading a chart?
Is there a website that sorts or ranks the Market Sectors?  Or
Market Industries?
Thank you.
Debra Ann
--- message from "keith" <janus36@xxxxxxxxxx>
attached:
Calling all cartoon fans!
Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning
corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and
girth)!
You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every
day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to
http://www.garfield.com/signup/
to register!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor