Re: [Metastockusers] free data

Will someone tell me the benefits of using a spreadsheet for downloaded data as opposed to reading a chart?

Is there a website that sorts or ranks the Market Sectors?  Or Market Industries?

Thank you.
Debra Ann

--- message from "keith" <janus36@xxxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM