Re: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 718

From: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 6:50 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 718

There are 15 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. ODDST Probability Cones
           From: Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Shipping charges on MS EOD maintenance upgrades
           From: "ajhilker" <ajhilker@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Shipping charges on MS EOD maintenance upgrades
           From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: ODDST Probability Cones
           From: Debra Ann Petitan <DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Stock Option
           From: "Pablo Paolucci" <micro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Stock Option
           From: Debra Ann Petitan <DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Volume By Price Indicator
           From: Debra Ann Petitan <DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: ODDSÂT Probability  Cones
           From: Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: ODDSÂT Probability   Cones
           From: "Pablo Paolucci" <micro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Stock Option
           From: Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: ODDSÂT Probability   Cones
           From: Debra Ann Petitan <DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: ODDSÂT Probability
           From: Debra Ann Petitan <DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Volume By Price Indicator
           From: Debra Ann Petitan <DrDAP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Stock Option
           From: Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: ODDSĂ,ÂT  Probability
           From: Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 00:10:57 +0800
   From: Freddie Ng <n07476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ODDST Probability Cones

Hi Debra,

I read about the ODDS" Probability Cones which is useful for option trade.
Do you have the metastock formula ?

Best Regards
Freddie Ng

[This message contained attachments]