Many thanks for pointing out, I got it now.
Best Regards
Freddie Ng
At 08:52 AM 4/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
There is
an ODDS Probability Cone drawing tool on the left side where the line
studies and drawing tools are.

----- Original Message -----
From: Freddie Ng
To:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] ODDS™ Probability Cones

Hi Debra,

Thanks, Don Fishback is indeed found in Metastock explorer and Expert
advisor, I must be blind. However, I was looking for the Don Fishback in
the drop down indicator, as I had seen in website, I saw Don Fishback
cone superimposed on the stock chart. I want to see it graphically. So I
need the formula that plots the cone for input to the indicator builder.
See attachment below.

I ran the exploration on Don Fishback on some stocks, I have report
that identify stocks with low volatility, quite interesting and I will
probably go for more exploration on other stocks and pick a stock option
to test it out.

I have heard about Optionetics, it seems that they are specialized in
options. They use AdvanceGet to do the option analysis, have you heard of
it. I also heard that if you have completed the course, they allow
unlimited repeat of the course without additional fees. Are you planning
to subscribe to Optionetics.

Best Regards
Freddie Ng