Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Shipping charges on MS EOD maintenance upgrades

<<I didn't know ver. 8.01 was available. Nothing shows on their website. Did Equis contact you, or did you call them?

Harry>>

I don't know about others, but I received an email from Equis advising me that if I wanted their correction to a lousy release of software, I had to call them and pay $5.00 shipping.  There is no notification at their site and no way to download the fix.

I purchased version 8.0 directly from MetaStock (or is it MegaShock).

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor