Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with breakout exploration.

I visited Bierovic's Synergy Trader. Will read the free weekly
newsletter for a bit. Could you briefly summarize what his approach
is?
I searched on Bierovic to get to Synergy Trader. Could you be
a bit more specific for Ross. Could you briefly summarize what his approach
is?
David
<BLOCKQUOTE