Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with breakout exploration.

David,

The best I've read of Bierovic was an interview he did in either TASC
or Active Trader. He does have a book out but I wasn't impressed with
it.

As far as Ross Hook, some of the best discussions were on the aussie
boards, either Reef Cap or Stock Central.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DAVID  H. LINTON"
<dhlinton@xxxx> wrote:
> I visited Bierovic's Synergy Trader. Will read the free weekly
newsletter for a bit. Could you briefly summarize what his approach
is?
> I searched on Bierovic to get to Synergy Trader. Could you be a bit
more specific for Ross. Could you briefly summarize what his approach
is?
> David

exploration.

>   David,
>
>   Like the way you think!
>
>   If you get a chance, check some of Tom Bierovic's work. Ross
hook's
>   also come to mind.
>
>   Bierovic simply used MA's of the Low and High.
>
>   You're right about the timeframe that I used on KO and the
downtrend.
>   One of the great things about living through the "bubble" is that
we
>   can easily obtain data in bull, bear, and consolidation phases.
>
>   The most important thing in TA is knowing what the trend is.
>
>   Preston

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM