[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Finding and Using the Maximum Value of a Variable

Barry,

Try using the HHV [highest high value]. Since you are planning on
using a variable moving average you may experience some difficulty.
It can be done though. Post your code and I'm sure some of the great
coders on this site will be able to help you.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Seeger"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM