[EquisMetaStock Group] Finding and Using the Maximum Value of a Variable

MetaStock Users,

Can anyone tell me how to<span
> go about find<span
>ing the maximum value of a variable when one
parameter is allowed to vary, and use the resulting value of the variable in an
indicator formula?  Let&#8217;s say
I want to discover today&#8217;s maximum value of the simple moving average of
closing price, where the averaging period can be anything from the last 10 to
30 periods. That is, I want to find the maximum value of mov(c,10,s),
mov(c,11,s) etc right through to
mov(c,30,s). <font
color=navy>Then <span
>I&#8217;ll use the resulting highest moving
average value in a formula, and plot the result.

Many thanks<span
> for your help,

Barry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor