[EquisMetaStock Group] macd

dear metastock users,
I try to program an exit signal using the macd over a williams i.e. if the solid line crosses under the signal line then an exit signal should be activated.
all this should only happen if the DX is above 25 (=trend)
if not, a trailing stop should be used to exit the trade
if (dx(nr.of days)>25) AND (cross(mov(macd(willr(nr.of days)))), macd(willr(nr. of days)), exit, trailing stop)
it doesn't work at all:
1) no acceptance for (dx(nr.of days)>25)
2) no acceptance for the macd on the williams, do I have to split it into two mov s?
3) didn't arrive at the exit, trailing stop problem so far, but I have the feeling there will be one.
many thanks in advance for everyone who tries to help.
happy trading
joprGesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de.
Das DiBa-Tagesgeldkonto: 3,5% Zinsen ab dem ersten Euro +Tankgutschein nur noch bis 31.03. Lassen Sie Ihr Geld arbeiten! Beitäglicher Verfügbarkeit und kostenloser Kontoführung.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor