[Metastockusers] Re: Help with code

One more thing I have coded. Bars Since (exit Conditions) The exit
condition can be true without a entry..and entry condition can be
true when in a position. We seem not to be able to read our
position. That will also make it hard to add to the position as my
code will have to be able to do..We take up to 5 positions at a time
exiting all at once on the exit conditions.

POSrich

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM