[Metastockusers] Re: Help with code

New in version 8.0 is a series of "Simulation" variables which can
access information about the simulation results.  How about using
the Simulation.PositionCount variable to set the value of a flag
variable, then use the Ref function to use the state of the flag
variable from 6 bars ago to create a second condition for entering an
order.  I have not tried this to see whether it works.

The Simulation variables/functions are poorly documented in the
manual.  See pp 256 in the ver 8.0 manual, but you have to use
the "Show English Names" option in the Paste Functions dialog in the
system editor to see the purpose of the functions (there are about 35
functions).  I cut and pasted each description to an Excel worksheet
to make my own documentation page.  I've uploaded that worksheet to
the files section if you're interested.

Gary

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "posrich2003" <rhrobin@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM