[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 8.0

I did it. You would need to create a seperate folder for each
version. It is also wise to save a copy of your original
program/indicators.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gre45aa" <arnaouto@xxxx>
wrote:
> Question to the group.
>
> I am currently using Metastock version 7.2 EOD. I want to upgrade
> version 8.0 EOD.My question is :
>
> I have created many custom indicators,system
> testers,explorations,etc. I have also many plug-ins programs that
> are embedded to the original program.How can I preserve my work and
> transfer it to the new version?
> Can the two versions run on the same computer,sharing the same
> database (not simiultaneously,of course....)
>
> Thank you
>
> A. Arnaoutoglou
>
> arnaouto@xxxx

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM