RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Expert help

Good Trading,

Joe J.

-----Original Message-----
From:	alitis [mailto:alitis@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Wed 3/26/2003 11:05 PM
To:	equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Fw: [EquisMetaStock Group] Expert help

Guys need your genius help in metastock 8.0.
Here goes when i create a formula in the explorer were does metastock save that file
and what extension name does it give it?
It just saves me alot of time were if metastock crashes and i reload the software
all i need to do is copy the formulas across and drop them in the directory that it reads it
from saves me a lot of time then re writing it again?

Im sure someone intelligent enough has done it already.

Thanks alot guys for your help.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM