Fw: [EquisMetaStock Group] Expert help

Guys need your genius help in metastock
8.0.
Here goes when i create a formula in the explorer
were does metastock save that file
and what extension name does it give
it?
It just saves me alot of time were if metastock
crashes and i reload the software
all i need to do is copy the formulas across and
drop them in the directory that it reads it
from saves me a lot of time then re writing it
again?

Im sure someone intelligent enough has done it
already.

Thanks alot guys for your help.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor