  >From:
  Joe J.
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 5:24
  PM
  Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  Expert help
  A simple solution would be to use the MS organizer and
  export all your files to a separate location.  Then if you want them
  back, just use the MS organizer to import them all again.Good
  Trading,Joe J.-----Original
  Message-----From:      alitis
  [mailto:alitis@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent:      Wed
  3/26/2003 11:05 PMTo:      <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCc:
  Subject:      Fw: [EquisMetaStock Group] Expert
  helpGuys need your genius help in metastock 8.0.Here goes when i
  create a formula in the explorer were does metastock save that fileand
  what extension name does it give it?It just saves me alot of time were if
  metastock crashes and i reload the softwareall i need to do is copy the
  formulas across and drop them in the directory that it reads itfrom saves
  me a lot of time then re writing it again?Im sure someone intelligent
  enough has done it already.Thanks alot guys for your
  help.To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor