[EquisMetaStock Group] Expert help

Hi group!

After some work I have developed a simple system -
I would now like to create an Expert Advisor (first attempts) to give me EOD
signals when I open the related charts. As a beginner, I would like to ask
for your help.

1. to check if there are new signals every day the
simplest solution is to create an Expert - is this correct?

2. there are 4 variables to optimize in the system;
I have thought that the simplest way to proceed would be to paste one single
formula in each Expert, inserting the values optimized with the System
Tester - is there an easier/faster/simpler method?

3. if 2.) is correct, I am unclear how to adapt the
formula below to use the highlights in the Expert (long/short/out)

3. is there a more elegant way to handle the
myPosition and myPositionwithStop parts at the
end? I took inspiration from an earlier reply by Spyros (thanks again!) but it
was about a different matter.
<FONT
size=2>
thanks for your
help
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Daniele

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>{**** mypositionwithstop****}
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>EnterLongCondition:=
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Cross( Fml( "Ultimate") ,50)
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>AND
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>C> Ref(C, -opt1)
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>EnterShortCondition :=
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Cross(50, Fml( "Ultimate"))
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>AND
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>C< Ref(C, -opt2)
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>StopLongCondition:=
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>L < Mov(C,5,S)-(opt3*ATR(5))
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>StopShortCondition:=
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>H > Mov(C,5,S)+(opt4*ATR(5))
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>myPosition:=
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>If(EnterLongCondition,1,
<FONT
face=Arial><SPAN

If(EnterShortCondition,-1,
<FONT
face=Arial><SPAN

PREV))
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>;
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>myPositionwithStop:=
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>If(EnterLongCondition,1,
<FONT
face=Arial><SPAN

If(EnterShortCondition,-1,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>If(StopLongCondition AND MyPosition =1, 0,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>If(StopShortCondition AND MyPosition =-1, 0,
<FONT
face=Arial><SPAN

PREV))))
<FONT face=Arial