Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Centered Moving Average

Thank you very much Preston

I am going to give it a try. Actually I am trying to
emulate the Sigma Bands in the following website:

www.mktcycles.com

It seems to be a very good indicator to predict market
trend. If I ever manage to produce the Sigma Bands
with metastock, I would share it with everyone in this
group . This groups has definetely enhanced my
knowledge in Metastock.

Thank you again

Regards
Velawan