Re: RES: [Metastockusers] Function

You can use the inactivity stop with a large number like 999 points in 5
days or in MS8 you can also use the new function
"Simulation.CurrentPositionAge" :
Simulation.CurrentPositionAge = 5 (or 4 with Realistic market
conditions).

Pierre Tremblay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM