[EquisMetaStock Group] Sentiment Indicators, Put/Call Ratios Cost

Hello MS Charts,

I mentioned the "other" indicators that aren't in metastock like the
sentiment indicators, various short sales ratios, economic data, etc.
I buy them from Maridome. They come formatted for Metastock so they
work just like any other indicator. These are excellent for
determining trends. They're very accurate.

You can read about how to use them in Price Headley's book Big Trends.

You can also get some of them FREE if you want to do a lot of work to
get them into metastock. One source I know of is:

http://www.wallstreetcourier.com/home.htm

Another source is the market lab section of Barron's. I spend about
$40 a month on the data I buy. However, it's not how much you spend
but how much you make. These indicators are absolutely necessary if
you're going to trade in any time frame longer than a day.

If you're trading, you need to know the direction of the market.
Pring uses these indicators. You can read his books.

Good luck.

JT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM