Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Securites by Group

I followed this thread and it stopped with the GIC's developed by S&P.  I too
would like to re-group my securities according to classification.  The one
that I was really interested in was the system used by Investors Business
Daily.  I bought their classification book once but I would have to hand
enter all of the information which was more work than I was ready for at the
time.  Does someone know where to find this classification system in a
downloadable format?  I am open for other suggestions as well.  So, what are
others using?  Where can I find a a claasification list that covers all
American stocks?  How is this transferred into new files for MS?
Doug