[Metastockusers] Re: Paulo Schulzbacher- 4MACDean

Hi Paulo,
I also belong to Brazil<FONT face=ARIAL
size=2> and for
coincidence I also am working with <FONT face=ARIAL
size=2>the 4MACD.
I would like very<FONT face=ARIAL
size=2> entering
in touch with you.
My email<FONT face=ARIAL
size=2>:   <A
href="">ronka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
regards
ronald

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Hello
Jim,

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>First,
i would like to ask excuses for my English, because I am Brazilian.<SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
would like to thank his generosity in sharing his knowledge with us. I agree
with Kevin and with their words in relationship his á generosity.<SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>With
base in their formulas, I developed a system trading, that is not still ready,
but it already presented results superiors in relation to conventional MACD, in
historical series.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Favor
evaluate and they make their important suggestions. Simply copy and paste in the
system tester, and evaluate the results making improvements.<SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
><SPAN

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Thank
you.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Enter
Long
<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>(Fml(
"MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")<SPAN
>  > 0.03 AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green
Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")  >
Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram")<SPAN
>  AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's
4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")
AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml(
"MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")) AND Fml( "MACDYellow (The
Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD
Histogram") AND Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") >
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)")
<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Close
Long
<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>(Fml(
"MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") > Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green
Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") > Fml( "MACDBlue
(The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD
Histogram") >Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")) OR (
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDGreen (The
Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDRed (The
Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") )
<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Regards,
Paulo
<FONT face=Arial
color=#993366 size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Tahoma color=black
size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>-----Mensagem
original-----De: Kevin Howard
[mailto:kjhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Enviada
em: terça-feira, 11 de março de 2003 05:23<SPAN
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
>Assunto: RE: [Metastockusers] Cumming's
4MACD for MetaStock<SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=3>
<FONT face=Arial color=navy
size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
>Hi
Jim,
<FONT face=Arial color=navy
size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial color=navy
size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US
><SPAN

I found your posting the most helpful of any posting from any share
discussion group that to date I have logged into. Your instructions are precise
and clear and the indicator code is simply eloquent. Most importantly it runs
like a dream.
<FONT face=Arial color=navy
size=2><SPAN lang=EN-US

<FONT face=Arial color=navy