RES: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

color="#993366" face=Arial>Hello Jim,<span

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>First, i would like to ask
excuses for my English, because I am Brazilian.

color="#993366" face=Arial>I would like to thank his
generosity in sharing his knowledge with us. I agree with Kevin and with their
words in relationship his á generosity.

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>With base in their formulas,
I developed a system trading, that is not still ready, but it already presented
results superiors in relation to conventional MACD, in historical series.<span

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>Favor evaluate and they make
their important suggestions. Simply copy and paste in the system tester, and
evaluate the results making improvements.

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>Thank you.<span

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>Enter Long

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>(Fml( "MACDGreen (The
Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")
> 0.03 AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)")  > Fml(
"MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram")<span
>  AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green
Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's
4MACD Histogram)") AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)")) AND Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD
Histogram") AND Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)")

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>Close Long

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>(Fml( "MACDRed (The Red
Cumming's MACD Histogram") > Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's
4MACD Histogram)") AND  Fml(
"MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") > Fml( "MACDBlue
(The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's
MACD Histogram") >Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)")) OR ( Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") AND Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")
> Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml(
"MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") )

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>

color="#993366" face=Arial>Regards, Paulo

color="#993366" face=Arial>

face=Tahoma>-----Mensagem original-----