Re: RES: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

Hi Paulo,

Your English is very good.  Thank you for your kind words and for
sharing the code for your 4MACD system.  Best wishes.

Jim

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Schulzbacher"
<schulzbacher@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> First, i would like to ask excuses for my English, because I am
Brazilian.
> I would like to thank his generosity in sharing his knowledge with
us. I
> agree with Kevin and with their words in relationship his a
generosity.

> With base in their formulas, I developed a system trading, that is
not still
> ready, but it already presented results superiors in relation to
> conventional MACD, in historical series.
>
> Favor evaluate and they make their important suggestions. Simply
copy and
> paste in the system tester, and evaluate the results making
improvements.

> Thank you.
>
> Enter Long
>
> (Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")  > 0.03
AND Fml(
> "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")  > Fml( "MACDRed
(The Red
> Cumming's MACD Histogram")  AND Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green
Cumming's 4MACD
> Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") AND
> Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml
( "MACDYellow
> (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")) AND Fml( "MACDYellow (The
Yellow
> Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD
> Histogram") AND Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") >
> Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")
>
> Close Long
>
> (Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") > Fml
( "MACDGreen (The
> Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND  Fml( "MACDRed (The Red
Cumming's
> MACD Histogram") > Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)") AND
> Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") >Fml( "MACDYellow
(The
> Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")) OR ( Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue
Cumming's
> 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD
Histogram)")
> AND Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml
( "MACDYellow
> (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND Fml( "MACDBlue (The
Blue
> Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD
> Histogram") )
>

> Regards, Paulo

Most
> importantly it runs like a dream.
>
>             I just wanted to say thank you.
>
>             Regards, Kevin

MACDRed,
> MACDYellow, and MACDGreen).  Each should be saved to a different
indicator
> via MetaStock's Indicator Builder.  You should be able to copy and
paste
> into Indicator Builder from this e-mail.  Once you have all four
indicators
> installed, grab the MACDBlue indicator and place it into a new
window on a
> chart.  Then change its color to blue.  Leave it as a line graph
for now
> (very important).  Then grab and drop MACDRed into the same window
and
> change its color to red.  Again leave it as a line graph (very
important).
> Then grab and drop MACDYellow into the same window and change its
color to
> yellow.  Again leave it as a line function (very important).  It
MetaStock
> asks you about scaling tell it to use the same scaling on the
right.  Then
> grab and drop MACDGreen into the same window and change its color
to green.
> Now right click on the blue line and select MACDBlue properties.
Now change
> it to a histogram and select the second thickness.  Do the same
procedure
> for MACDRed, MACDYellow and MACDGreen in that order (very
important).  That
> should set it up.
>
> Jim
>

> MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)
>
> 4.3*((Mov(C,17,E)-Mov( C,14,E))-Mov((Mov(C,17,E)-Mov(C,14,E)),5,E ))
>
> MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram)
>
> (Mov(C,17,E)-Mov( C,8,E))-Mov((Mov(C,17,E)-Mov(C,8,E)),5,E )
>
> MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)
>
> 1.4*((Mov(C,10,E)-Mov(C,16,E))-Mov((Mov(C,10,E)-Mov(C,16,E)),5,E ))
>
> MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)
>
> (Mov(C,5,E)-Mov( C,10,E))-Mov((Mov(C,5,E)-Mov(C,10,E)),5,E )

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17
050017
> 79:HM/A=1377501/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?
a=b3089011320061
> 6000>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abvVKB/pEZFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM