[EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8 - backtesting, equity curve and/or trade listing

Isn't
MS 8 marvellous?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I have
what appears to be a great system, backtested across all 7,500 stocks, 2000 days
of data, producing excelling returns.   The only problem is that I
can't tell if the system made all of its money in the first 1000 days or the
last 10 days.   Of course, I can see an equity curve for each
stock.   But I want to trade the system, not look at equity
curves for the next two months.  I could also run the backtest over dozens
of different timeframes, but why?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I've
raised this issue before with no reply, so I thought that I would try
again.   IS THERE ANY WAY TO SEE A COMPOSITE EQUITY CURVE FOR ONE SET
OF PARAMETERS ACROSS ALL 7,500 STOCKS?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Alternatively, is there a way to generate a file containing each
trade?   If so, I could take the trades into TradeSim, or something
similar, to see my longterm equity as well as get dozens of more sophisticated
reports.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I look
forward to hearing from someone on this issue.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor