[EquisMetaStock Group] How do you chart the MACD with Signals lines like in stockcharts?

I am new to metastock and like the MACD with the 3 parameters like
stockcharts.com has.  I cannot find a way to chart them in
Metastock.The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) indicator
is calculated by subtracting the 26-period exponential moving average
of a given security from its 12-period exponential moving average. A
9-period exponential moving average of the MACD itself is usually
plotted over this line as a signal or trigger line.

I want to be able to vary the periodsand smoothing factor and put up
Robert Cummings version of the 4 MACD.  I have already put up the
4MACDean.  A simple way of putting up the MACD with signal lines,
should be a part of Metastock, but I cannot find it