[EquisMetaStock Group] RSI

i have been testing various TA for my tradintg stratergies but i am
having a prob with programming indicators in metastock though i am
familiar thet metastock has its own rsi what i wanted to do was to
vary the periods rate of change similar to LBR/RSI concept. could
somebody help me in this matter i am currently having to do it
manually and its limiting the number of securities that i can back
test this on

Thanks in advance

Andy