  >From:
  Roy
  Larsen
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 5:40
  PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  RSI

  AndyHere's the formula for RSI. hope this helps
  {RSI Indicator}A:=Input("Periods",2,99,10);B:=P; {target
  array}U:=Wilders(If(B>Ref(B,-1),B-Ref(B,-1),0),A);D:=Wilders(If(B<Ref(B,-1),Ref(B,-1)-B,0),A);100-(100/(1+(U/D)));Roy
  i like to say thank you to those who helped me, i am still in the
  learning proceses of using metastock and i can see that i would have to
  accomodate the roc for my scenario but i don't think i can do this would
  those who find this straight forward please tell me what alteration to the
  formula to obtain my objective of analysing todays close minus yesterdays
  close

  kind regards

  <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Andy