RE: [Metastockusers] Something Amazing!!

This is a pyramid
letter scam. As such it is illegal

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mac_theo
<mac_theo@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:mac_theo@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday,
March 04, 2003 1:13 AMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] Something
Amazing!!PLEASE READ THISI found this on a
bulletin board and decided to try it. "A little while back, I was browsing
through news groups and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of
us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only
$1.00 to each of the 6 addresses stated in this article. The program
this letter introduced to me worked perfectly. I never failed to make
THOUSANDS of dollars in each mailing. It works if we all do it so just give
it one try. Follow the instructins exactly and in 20 to 90 days you will
receive.. Thousands GAURANTEED!! Most people will do this because of the low
$6 investment and the thousands you can earn.All our mailings are
sent complying to the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic
Mail Act of 2000. This is legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws,
Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code,
also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436,
which state a product or service must be exchanged for money received. And
you are asking to be on a mailing list.INSTRUCTIONS1.)
Immediatley send $1 (cash only) to each of the six names listed below..
thats only $6 dollars. Wrap the dollar in a note saying, "PLEASE ADD ME TO
YOUR MAILING LIST" and write down your adress. This is a legitimate service
for witch you are paying $1.1.C. CORBIN 5309 GROGAN DR. BAKERSFIELD, CA
933132. JOHNNY PINKARD P.O. BOX 303 POMONAI PARK, FL 321813. CALLY BOEHS
RR1, BOX 193 RINGWOOD, OK 737684. ROBIN HUERTA 100 WHISPERING OAKS POTOSI,
MO 636645. THEO ADKINS 12563 BRADLEY AVE. UNIT 12 SYLMAR CA, 913426.
JAMES R WOOD 112 WEST MAIN ST. SALEM IL 628812.) Delete the name at the
top of the list and move the other 5 up so that #2 becomes #1 and so on. Put
your name as #6 then copy and save the entire letter.3.) Now, post
the letter to at least 200 newsgroups (there are over 24,000 groups to
submit). And also email your message to as many people you can. But
remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! Are you
excited like i am!HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS1.) Copy and use this
same letter to make your own posts in other forums and newsgroups. Just drag
your cursor from top to bottom and right click your mouse to cut and paste
it to a word document or notepad file.2.) Use Netscape or Internet
Explorer and try search for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
boards, chat sites, Discussions). Places like msn and yahoo groups can work
as well.3.) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this whole letter and selecting copy so
you can paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, (this will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group), and post the message. You are done with your first one!
Congratulations That is it! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it. It will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup! The more you get this letter out the more
you can make so we can all help each other. Once you get e-mails you can
blast this letter to, start immediatley. Within about 90 days, you should
receive tousands of dollars in cash. Keep a copy and do it
again.People fail, not from taking chances, but from letting
opportunities pass them by. Nothing ever happens just thinking about it so
here is your chance.NOW HERE IS THE INTERESTING PARTLets
estimate but remember it can be alot more this is just very low example
where15 people out of 2500 send a dollar. DO THE MATH!!1. When sending
out 2500 e-mails 15 people send you $12. Those 15 People send 2500 e-mails
and 225 people send you $13. Those 225 people send 2500 e-mails and 3,375
people send you $14. Those 3,375 people send 2500 e-mails and 50,625 people
send you $15. Those 50,625 people send 2500 e-mails and 759,375 people send
you $1At this point your name is dropped off the list, but so far
you received $813,615. It really works everytime. In the example it was
just 2500 e-mails with 15 people doing it. Play it smart in handiling
your money, especially if you never had so much money in your possession
at one time i know. All we all gotta do i just do it and it was only a $6
dollar investment, and just a little more if you used any tools.NOT
ENOUGH $ WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? MAIL! MAIL!PLEASE REMEMBER! That this
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. You are
simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if the chain is
broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair share and you can
never make mony. If we all do it we can all make thousands and be set.
PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!
Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely
have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news
program (USA). And reported elsewhere in the world (including my neck of
the woods - Australia). His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away
when she came across a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried
beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old sons
closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she
opened the bag and found it was full of cash. Well this here is what he did,
Good Luck!!To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.