*****SPAM***** [Metastockusers] Re: Something Amazing!!

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.60 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: IN_REP_TO          (-0.8 points) Found a In-Reply-To header
SPAM: USER_AGENT         (-0.5 points) Found a User-Agent header
SPAM: FROM_EGROUPS       (-0.5 points) Appears to be from yahoo groups
SPAM: GROUPS_YAHOO_1     (-0.5 points) BODY: Yahoo! Groups message
SPAM: HR_3113            (2.9 points)  BODY: Mentions Spam law "H.R. 3113"
SPAM: UCE_MAIL_ACT       (2.8 points)  BODY: Mentions Spam Law "UCE-Mail Act"
SPAM: INITIAL_INVEST     (1.1 points)  BODY: Requires Initial Investment
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: MONEY_MAKING       (0.4 points)  BODY: Discusses money making
SPAM: WHY_WAIT           (0.3 points)  BODY: What are you waiting for
SPAM: ONLY_COST          (0.2 points)  BODY: Only $$$
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 5]
SPAM: QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.8 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
SPAM: AWL                (-0.0 points) AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mac_theo <mac_theo@xxxx>"
<mac_theo@xxxx> wrote:
> PLEASE READ THIS
 drop dead a-hole with your take advantage scheme.

> I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. "A little
> while back, I was browsing through news groups and came across an
> article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars
> within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
> thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I
> was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only
> $1.00 to each of the 6 addresses stated in this article.
>
> The program this letter introduced to me worked perfectly. I never
> failed to make THOUSANDS of dollars in each mailing. It works if we
> all do it so just give it one try. Follow the instructins exactly
and
> in 20 to 90 days you will receive.. Thousands GAURANTEED!! Most
> people will do this because of the low $6 investment and the
> thousands you can earn.
>
> All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed H.R. 3113
> Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000. This is legal
> according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and
> 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of
> federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a
> product or service must be exchanged for money received. And you
are
> asking to be on a mailing list.
>
> INSTRUCTIONS
>
> 1.) Immediatley send $1 (cash only) to each of the six names listed
> below.. thats only $6 dollars. Wrap the dollar in a note
> saying, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" and write down your
> adress. This is a legitimate service for witch you are paying $1.
>
> 1.C. CORBIN 5309 GROGAN DR. BAKERSFIELD, CA 93313
> 2. JOHNNY PINKARD P.O. BOX 303 POMONAI PARK, FL 32181
> 3. CALLY BOEHS RR1, BOX 193 RINGWOOD, OK 73768
> 4. ROBIN HUERTA 100 WHISPERING OAKS POTOSI, MO 63664
> 5. THEO ADKINS 12563 BRADLEY AVE. UNIT 12 SYLMAR CA, 91342
> 6. JAMES R WOOD 112 WEST MAIN ST. SALEM IL 62881
>
> 2.) Delete the name at the top of the list and move the other 5 up
so
> that #2 becomes #1 and so on. Put your name as #6 then copy and
save
> the entire letter.
>
> 3.) Now, post the letter to at least 200 newsgroups (there are over
> 24,000 groups to submit). And also email your message to as many
> people you can. But remember, the more you post and email the more
> money you make! Are you excited like i am!
>
> HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
>
> 1.) Copy and use this same letter to make your own posts in other
> forums and newsgroups. Just drag your cursor from top to bottom and
> right click your mouse to cut and paste it to a word document or
> notepad file.
>
> 2.) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try search for various
> newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
Discussions).
> Places like msn and yahoo groups can work as well.
>
> 3.) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message
> by highlighting the text of this whole letter and selecting copy so
> you can paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, (this will
be
> the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
> postings in a particular group), and post the message. You are done
> with your first one! Congratulations That is it! All you have to do
> is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the
hang
> of it. It will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
>
> The more you get this letter out the more you can make so we can
all
> help each other. Once you get e-mails you can blast this letter to,
> start immediatley. Within about 90 days, you should receive
tousands
> of dollars in cash. Keep a copy and do it again.
>
> People fail, not from taking chances, but from letting
opportunities
> pass them by. Nothing ever happens just thinking about it so here
is
> your chance.
>
> NOW HERE IS THE INTERESTING PART
>
> Lets estimate but remember it can be alot more this is just very
low
> example where15 people out of 2500 send a dollar. DO THE MATH!!
>
> 1. When sending out 2500 e-mails 15 people send you $1
> 2. Those 15 People send 2500 e-mails and 225 people send you $1
> 3. Those 225 people send 2500 e-mails and 3,375 people send you $1
> 4. Those 3,375 people send 2500 e-mails and 50,625 people send you
$1
> 5. Those 50,625 people send 2500 e-mails and 759,375 people send
you
> $1
>
> At this point your name is dropped off the list, but so far you
> received $813,615. It really works everytime. In the example it was
> just 2500 e-mails with 15 people doing it. Play it smart in
handiling
> your money, especially if you never had so much money in your
> possession at one time i know. All we all gotta do i just do it and
> it was only a $6 dollar investment, and just a little more if you
> used any tools.
>
> NOT ENOUGH $ WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? MAIL! MAIL!
>
> PLEASE REMEMBER! That this program remains successful because of
the
> honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
> adhering to the directions. You are simply paying into a money
making
> chain of participants and if the chain is broken you are screwing
> someone else out of their fair share and you can never make mony.
If