[Metastockusers] Re: Exploration

RH,
In one of the exploration columns or in the filter itself add a
condition such as Ref(C,-50)>0 that will force evaluation of data for
a number of periods.  The SAR function used in an exploration needs
more than minimum data loading to output results.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robin Hood" <robinhood@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi, I've problems with this very simple exploration
>
> Col A: Buy
> Cross(L,SAR(0.02,0.2))
>
> Col B: Sell
> Cross(SAR(0.02,0.2),H)
>
> Filter
> (VOLUME*C)>400000
>
> The filter is for Italian Market (Euro)
>

> The fact is that I tried to divide the exploration in order to have
one for Buy and one for Sell separately.