[EquisMetaStock Group] Trailing Stop Buy coding in Metastock 8.0

Help!

does anybody know how to program a trailing stop buy after a buy
signal has been generated ? The buy signal is a simple crossover of 2
SMA.

I want the system to place a stop buy 1 Percent above the high of the
bar the signal is generated. If the next day a lower high appears the
stop buy has to be placed above the lower high etc. until the stop
buy is finaly triggerd by a 1% higher high.

Doesn't sound complicated, but I tried several times and...

Thanks for your answers.