[EquisMetaStock Group] Change the Volume multiplier?

I have Metastock 8, running on Windows 98SE. My old data supplier supplied volume data as the exact number of shares traded daily. A new supplier that I am investigating supplies the number as (volume/100).

I see in the Downloader that I can adjust all of my past volume data to reflect that it has been divided by 100. But when I chart a stock, I would like for the volume window to show the actual volume traded; not volume/100.

Is there some option in Metastock which will allow me to do this (i.e., multiply the volume in the datafile by 100 for display)? I have looked in the manual, in Help, and on the website FAQ with no success.

Thanks in advance,

Harry