[EquisMetaStock Group] Interesting MetaStock Article

Has anyone read the article called:
"Why Top Traders Use The Relative Strength Comparison (RSC) & Desperately Want To Keep It A Secret?"

If not, I highly recommend it. It outlines how to generate a list of securities that have outperformed their sector and the general market. This is done using the RSC.

The best bit is, if you are Metastock user, it provides you with the coding needed to create an RSC explorer. Since it's only a small *.pfd I don't mind sending it to anyone who wants a copy.

Those interested just email me at
jameskaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James