Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Interesting MetaStock Article

Hi James:

You've posted that SPAM before asking for an email directly to you.  There is a web site with the same message that is asking $275 for the MetaStock formulas.  Please quit SPAMMING the group as you are obviously promoting that site and its materials.

Jay