MetaStock 7.2 Real time question

Group,
I using MetaStock 7.2 Real time. It seems that it can not display tick
data in the 120 min divisions but at a maximum 60 min division.  Is
there any way around it?
Thanking you in advance
Stavros

Chuck Rademacher wrote:

Think
that one needs to say more than "test" in order to get much in the way
of a reply.<span
class=397571819-21022003>I
have been trying to import some systems and indicators made from earlier
versions into MS Version 8.   I didn't think that MS 8 was able
to import from any older versions.  Then, I tried importing some systems
made by Version 7.2.   At last... this worked.   So,
I imported older systems and indicators into 7.2 and then exported them
from 7.2 to import into 8.0.<span
class=397571819-21022003>Does
this relate to findings of other users?   Is there a better way?<span
class=397571819-21022003>Let's
get this list going again, but you'll never do it with "test" messaes.