  >From:
  cfurtas
  <cfurtas@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 10:00
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] EUR/USD,
  gold?
  I am just wondering how the situation around Iraqi conflict
  will impact on EUR/USD rate. Euro seems to be propping up its position for
  quite a long time and a possible US-Iraqi conflict is most likely only
  to solidify this trend. however, i have very strong suspicions that the
  trend might easily reverse the war turns out to be swift and victorious
  for the United States. I also wonder what short-term impact the war will
  have on gold prices around the world.  I am an independent trader,
  having an account at gaincapital.com and doing my technical analysis using
  free software of  dukascopy.com (now their new version <A
  href="">http://next.dukascopy.com, where I trace
  the development of both EUR/USD and gold charts). In  making my
  trading decisions I would like to include some elements of fundamental
  analysis, so a need a piece of advice from some analytics.  What
  should i expect? thank you very much.To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.