[Metastockusers] Re: I took my revenge

...well mate your language, your grammer, your command of english is
very crude....you are posting probably from russia or
near....probably as an agent of a software company...maybe
ducascopy...

Software does not lose you money...YOU DO...

even people not using software of any kind at leat learn one thing
and that is stop loss...and if you haven't learnt that then NO
SOFTWARE of any kind is going to help you...

I think you wife was very wise to leave you while she can...

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cfurtas <cfurtas@xxxx>"
<cfurtas@xxxx> wrote:
> i am really happy. At least the collapse of reuters has begun.
This
> damn monopolist machine has soaked a whole lot of money out of my
> pocket without givibng anything in return.  This bloody metastock
> that I studied from top to bottom I lost nearly 100000$, all my
> savings and nearly became homeless... Besides, i had a family
tragedy
> because of that: my wife and children forsook me.  Damn it all!
Not
> ever again in my life!  But i am happy.  I am happy to realize
that
> the money swindled from me did no good to reuters.  This mean
machine
> has well desreved its present fate of breaking apart. I just
wonder
> how one can sell absolutely useless software for the price of a
few
> thousand dollars a month if internet is chock-full of free
products.
> They should have gone busted long ago!  If at the time of the
start
> of my trading there were such sites as oanda and dukascopy i would
> have been infinitely better off now. reuters be damned, long live
> free sites!
>
> P.S. I am perfectly aware of the fact that the present site is
> supported by reuters (metastock) and that this message will be
erased
> immediately on being posted, but it  makes me feel good to see
> reuters disintegrate and tell you about this.  You all be damned
too!