Re: [Metastockusers] I took my revenge

Interesting about Ducascopy.  FWIW, I'm impressed with the
professional programming, but not impresses with the clutter on their
WEB site.  To much information on one screen.  Not user friendly.

Did you notice he also referred to another site, www.oanda.com, which
is located in NYC.

I use to work in the WTC, and there was a boiler room operation there.
These guys would come into the bath room and talk about their "marks"
and how they suckered them into buying this and that - they were very
loud.  Interestingly enough, these high pressure sales guys seem to
only work a short time.  2-3 months before being replaced (fired or
quit??).  I guess they worked on commissions, and it's a hard sell.

I tried to befriend a couple, but they were all very fast talkers, a
bit like the "fonz".  Very down to earth, street wise, very smart
(weaselly), but not to educated.  They were very impulsive in their
thinking... short term... no long view, and everything seemed geared
to "what's in it for me" - thus why are you talking to me.  I guess
they see everyone else in their own way of thinking, as other weasels
wanting to get something from them <g>.

The boiler room had a fantastic front hall way, all paneled and big
shinny logo, with a cute desk receptionist.  They lasted about 2+
years, then moved on (they might have been shut down).  They looked
very legit.  I worked in the suite next door.

I wonder what is the Dukas/oanda connection?

-= Chris ß =-

<snip>