Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Converting to fewer file folders/directories

Hi Harry,

Metastock v8 supports 6000 stocks per folder.
Metastock 6.5-7.2 supports 2000 stocks per folder.  Older versions of
Metastock support 255 stocks per folder.

As you have found out, using the Downloader, you
can't click the "Traverse Source Folders" when you convert FROM a Metastock
format.

I'll see if we can create a utility to do this for
you - simply by saying "convert this tree struture into a single folder (with
under 6000 stocks in there)"

Best regards,Richard DaleNorgate Investor
Services- Premium Quality Stock & Futures Data covering Australia,
Singapore and US Markets -<A
href="">www.premiumdata.net

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor