Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Change Smart Charts

Hi Stephan:

I guess then that I don't understand your problem.  If you open a file (a string of securities) with a template, and then view each one of the charts in that string with the MetaStock chart option of "retain line studies" (believe that't the option, just got hit with the V8.0 EOD lost key bug and can't open it) as you shuffle through the file, you don't have to apply a template to the individual securities.  I do this all the time with futures because I have several different files/data-feeds whether it's a cash feed, a file of near term contracts, or a file of "continuous" commodity contracts.

Jay