Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Change Smart Charts

Hi Jay,

the problem is, that I want to change the data-feed of all
EuroStoxx-Charts.
If I do that with templates, I have to make of every single chart from
the EuroStoxx-Portfolio a template, open the new smart chart from my new
data-provider an save it as a new chart. This is much work!!!

My question is, if it is possible, to change the "connection"
from a chart to the data-feed (or to the smart chart).

Stephan

Am 15:59 11.02.2003 -0500 schrieben Sie:
Hi Stephan:

I think that what you wish to do is to create a template.  When you
have your Stock chart open with all the trendlines and indicators that
you want, go to "File" tab on the menu and go to "Save
As."   At the bottom of the "Save As" window
will be a line that says "Save as Type:"  Scroll that line
down to "Template(mwt)" and save it under a name that you
want.  Then, when you open your other file do the "Open"
and in the "Open" window will be an "Options" tab to
the far right of th e menu bar.  Click on that "Options"
tab and one of the options is an "Open with Template..." and
select that.  When you have selected that, you will be given a list
of templates and the template that you saved previously should be in the
list.  Select that templete by clicking on it, and you will be back
at the "Open" window.  Then select the file you wish to
open, and open it.  It will then have the indicators, etc. that you
saved earlier.

Jay

<< Hi,

does anybody know, how to change a smart chart in a chart?

My Problem is for example:
I have a Stock, saved as a chart (with Trendlines, Indicators, etc.). Now
have another Data-Provider ("Smart Charts" are at another
place), but I
want to use the same "Charts" for this new Data-Feed.

Stephan>>

Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor

Yahoo! Terms of