[Metastockusers] Re: Exploration with this Osciliator Formula?

Mike,

Plot both indicators on a chart in seperate windows. Now look closely
at both and you should see that OscP is an oscillator and is on a +/-
100 scale. Close on the other hand is part of the price structure.

The question is whether there would ever be a crossing of the
indicator by the close.

The oscillator will be either above or below zero. It may also cross
its own moving average. You may also find a divergence between the
oscillator and the close. These would be your only options for
exploration use.

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike <hockyew@xxxx>"