[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Assigned Variables in Explorer

Harry,

You are on the right track. It is a pain to change the periods of the
custom indicator but that's the only way that I know of. Roy's work
around of using a custom period indicator is also a good idea.

As far as helping all you new users, you are more than welcome! Some
day I hope you will return the favor when I'm so old that I have
forgotten how to do all of this.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210 <hmw3@xxxx>"