RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Enhanced System Tester Questions

Joe:  I have never worked with mutual fund data so I haven't run into this.  However, I'm not sure why you would want the weekly open to pick up the CLOSE on Monday anyway?  The weekly open is the first price that it traded for the week, not the close on Monday.  Since mutual fund data does not post a "true open", why try to force something in there?  Same is true for the monthly.

Harry:  And on a very minor note, I see that your (and others) responses in this forum are in a smaller font, and blue color. All of mine are in black, and a larger font. How do I set this?

Joe:  My guess is that most of us have set our emails on HTML (the one I'm writing from currently does not happen to be set on HTML so it will probably turn out like yours).  See if you can change yours to HTML.

Good Trading,

Joe J.