Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Enhanced System Tester Questions

Gordon:

I hope it is a "priority" fix. It will be a pain to do many of the the workarounds that Joe suggested.

I must admit that so far I find Metastock to be very confusing to use efficiently. Lots of capabilities, but very disjointed. Operations that took one step (and often could be automated) in my 5 year old Windows on Wallstreet, seem to take 5 or six manual steps in Metastock. Maybe the methods are buried in the manual somewhere, but I haven't found them yet!

Harry